Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nemo 2013

Winter storms in New England are a common occurrence. When you hear a storm has been given a name, that gets your attention. Winter storm Lulu (was it Lula?) turned out to be just a nuisance. But Nemo was something else! The state has been shutdown for two days now. Two to three feet of snow fell and the coastal areas were damaged by high seas and hurricane force winds. Fortunately, here in Bolton we only got about 20 inches of snow and winds were minimal. We still have power and life goes on, while folks along the coast are struggling with flooding and power outages. My family is warm, we have power, and I am planning my 2013 garden while I think of those still struggling with the weather gremlins.

IMG_1511

 

20-inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your taking the time to comment and value what you have to contribute to the discussion.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC